Sunday, November 12, 2006

West Edmonton Mall

Andy and I took a weekend trip up to Edmonton to see the famous mall.






There was a seal show here twice a day. We watched for a bit from afar, all the good spots went fast!!

Getting to go to the Shooting Centre was really the reason Andy wanted to come here.





We had 50 rounds to shoot, I hit my target almost every time!! woohoo

Andy hit his target everytime. At least we think so, we counted a couple times and we got over 50 once.....Weird.



This is the gun Andy shot, it is a Springfield Armory 45 Caliber

This is the one I shot, it is a Glock 19 9mm, so Andy tells me.








Andy feel in love with the Flamingos. He won't admit it but I think he liked them better than shooting the gun. I told him he can get a flamingo if I can get a dog. We are still working out the bugs on that arrangement.




Day 2 was spent at the water park! We had a blast!



We thought the red slide would be the scariest so we warmed up with the purple one, but the purple one turned out to be the scariest because it would launch you off the slide. We were both in pain after that one.

That blue round slide ended up being our favourite. It was a funnel at the bottom and simulated what it would be like to get flushed down the toilet. You would go around and around and around and then it would drop you about 3 or 4 feet into the water below, and almost everyone was dropped in some awkward head first way. We laugh all day at it.


2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to gooo!!!

looks like you kids had a lot of fun! i can't wait to visit you... i don't know when... but at some point :) and we can go to the west edmonton mall together!!!

i love you guys, hope all is well.

xo

erin weaver

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Halloween comment. Found out I put the comment in the wrong place. I'm learning. Keep the pictures coming!

love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home