Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spruce Meadows

Andrew got tickets to Spruce Meadows for us from work, I can't believe I get to go there~ I used to watch horse jumping on tv here all the time!
This was the parade at the beginning.

They brought out some foals and you could enter a draw to pick it's name. Andy is wishing he bought me that puppy I wanted because now I want a horse!




They let us go walk the course before the jumping started. The jumps are way bigger in person!


The guy in the red is Ian Miller, he rode Big Bed way back when! We have about 20 shots of me stalking him around the course, but he's a fast walker, we couldn't get any really good ones.



This picture is the only proof that Andrew was with me that day






Check out the creepo behind me! hahah



Does anyone know what time it is?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home